Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Rice will most likely be a City player. Our first bid is close to their asking price, West Hams chairman confirmed publicly the player is being sold this summer (unlike the Kane saga 2 years ago), the only other club trying to sign him is Arsenal so no real competition (no sane person would choose Arsenal ahead of City, any reports saying otherwise is just PR spin).
Cant really see us miss out on this one, reckon it will get done at something like 85+15 so West Ham can say they got their 100m (inc add ons).

Personally I dont really like the signing and fear Rice could be a massive flop, but I would obviously give him a chance and hope Pep can work his magic. And short term it would be fun to watch the Arsenal meltdown!

Of course it will be, west ham will play hard ball with this.
They want the most they can get plus need to highlight a replacement.
No biggie, all part of the charade.

We'll end up putting 95m down plus add ons.

Looks like West ham are about to sign a replacement in Zakaria. So deal must be getting there

Maybe its a better payment structure. 2 years rather than 4? Just guessing.
Our add ons are likely to be met, Arse's are not.

10m if he wins the PL with them
5m if he wins the CL with them for example.

Might be a long wait to receive them.

I think we have put our bid in to push them into their third and final bid
Let them go all in
Then we just offer a bit more

Where does he play? Stones position?
Rodri and Rice in a double pivot.
Have a feeling pep has got another trick up his sleeve for formations, stonesy coming into midfield might get cottoned on to by most now so pep will be reinventing the wheel next season again.
Plus we have kovacic in the mix too, totally new energy for the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.