Defender

A A

Anonymous

I can't think of one defender we have been linked with which is worrying because that is the spot where we need to strenghten badly!!

err...Lescot and Toure are two that spring immediately to mind. Don't worry, just because it's not been spoken about doesn't mean we are not trying. Do you really think that Hughes is totally satisfied with his back line?

If they gel that is. Could take the best 4 defenders on paper in the world but if they have no understanding of each others game we'd still struggle.

As mentioned, Toure and Lescott seem to be heavily linked. Then there is Luisao from Benifca, Maicon, Chretien the Moroccan full back, Turner at Hull, Hangeland at Fulham, Samba from Blackburn... We're linked with quite a few tbh, but the reality is that it will be one or two at most who come in I think.

After watching Maicon this week if we sign him don't ever let him try and cross the ball, it's a toss up who is worse him or Etuhu.

If we're not linked with defenders, we musn't want any... we only sign players that make it into tabloids and rumour forums on the internet.......... Hughes wants 6 strikers because that all we've been linked with... Some guy who works at The Mirror sat down and came up with a list of who he would buy and there were no defenders on it so Manchester City mustn't want any..

Agree, those two are no better than what we have to say the least. Lescott is a must I'd say - can play left back, doesn't hoof it but is still strong and prepared to rough it up at bit, and is still young so can improve even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.