Defensive action after defeat without them think they`ve got to me.

r.soleofsalford

Have a batting session with 3 girls. one out an law and 2 friends
I only know 3 of the girls who`ve commented and none of them actually get up off their arse to go. Enjoy the boring crap Mourinho serves up. Even in defeat we play beautiful football just like we will next year.

Ready for a next season and am always up for a bet, but only if your allowed to participate by your womenfolk. I can phone up and ask them if you`re shy.

I`ll make it easy. all you have to do is put a tick by your name.
£100 each to the charity of your choice If United finish above City in the league and a £100 off you 3 each if City are higher

My choice is The Alzheimer`s Society

The queue starts here.
Debbie`s allowed me to bet a £100 Ken
Helen`s allowed me to bet £100 Phil
Angela`s allowed me to bet £100 Rob

Any Idea`s for improvement

Have a batting session with 3 girls. one out an law and 2 friends
I only know 3 of the girls who`ve commented and none of them actually get up off their arse to go. Enjoy the boring crap Mourinho serves up. Even in defeat we play beautiful football just like we will next year.

Ready for a next season and am always up for a bet, but only if your allowed to participate by your womenfolk. I can phone up and ask them if you`re shy.

I`ll make it easy. all you have to do is put a tick by your name.
£100 each to the charity of your choice If United finish above City in the league and a £100 off you 3 each if City are higher

My choice is The Alzheimer`s Society

The queue starts here.
Debbie`s allowed me to bet a £100 Ken
Helen`s allowed me to bet £100 Phil
Angela`s allowed me to bet £100 Rob

Any Idea`s for improvement

2 of them a definitely pussy whipped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.