Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

I didn't said for that . We can't buy and put a 19 (20 next season) year old guy at the starting XI for 30-40 games next year. City doesn't work like that.
Look all the players pep bought, except Jesus and sane ( and zinchenko but this is some special occasion because we havent 2nd left back)They played 3-4-5 seasons and had plenty of playing time at theirs feet but they were very young too.

We need someone who proved himself for a couple of seasons, he is playing football at top level and he is consistent for this level.

Like some dont know mendy how good he is and his level because of his injuries at City but he was a beast from his Marseille's seasons. It wasn't just one season (monaco), it was more than that.
Fernandinho and Gundogan could also cover the DM spot. He could be slowly integrated

The more I see idrissa gueye the more impressed I am of him. Hes the right age for us to integrate him into the squad. He looks like he could be a kante (quick across the ground, clever tackler) ferna (composed on the ball, in the right place constantly to clear danger, spots problems before others, intelligent passer) hybrid with peps coaching. I know people wont like him because he only plays for Everton and isn't a huge name. He has all of the raw ingredients to be ferna's replacement in my opinion.

Gueye is 30 in September and not good enough in my opinion. Certainly not the type of signing that we make these days.

The more I see idrissa gueye the more impressed I am of him. Hes the right age for us to integrate him into the squad. He looks like he could be a kante (quick across the ground, clever tackler) ferna (composed on the ball, in the right place constantly to clear danger, spots problems before others, intelligent passer) hybrid with peps coaching. I know people wont like him because he only plays for Everton and isn't a huge name. He has all of the raw ingredients to be ferna's replacement in my opinion.
He's a lesser version of Fernandinho,and he would be a very good Gundogan replacement.However,we would still need to fill the legend's boots.....and so the search would continue.

Yeah, suggesting a player that someone doesn`t know of clearly means he`s playing fifa

To be fair Football Manager and FIFA are not in the same world as far as how in depth the games go with scouting.

FM is actually utilised by clubs to help them scout players around the world.

It’s one of the athletico Madrid’s Boys who will be coming I think . Don’t know which one though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.