Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Its mean that Rodri accept our offer ? It would be great ! What else Sam said about our transfers in the last pod mate ?
He sounded confident that the transfer will happen. Also a lot of confusion regarding the LB position, he’s not sure whether we will sign a LB or not. He was told that the player he had in mind wasn’t gonna happen from the players end. Based on what he’s said earlier it sounds like that guy is Chilwell. He was also told that we were going to sign a ‘top CB’, but he didn’t have any names. The club believes De Ligt will join Barca

He sounded confident that the transfer will happen. Also a lot of confusion regarding the LB position, he’s not sure whether we will sign a LB or not. He was told that the player he had in mind wasn’t gonna happen from the players end. Based on what he’s said earlier it sounds like that guy is Chilwell. He was also told that we were going to sign a ‘top CB’, but he didn’t have any names. The club believes De Ligt will join Barca
Nothing about Felix and fernandes mate ?Thank you a lot !

Nothing about Felix and fernandes mate ?Thank you a lot !
Didn’t say anything about them in the podcast, but he tweeted this:

Can’t remember if he has said much about Felix. He has mentioned that we’re interested in Jovic a few times as well

Has anyone seen much of Kai Havertz of leverkusen, seen him a few times, not loads but he is 2 footed and decent with his head. Can spot a pass and is young enough to play 2nd fiddle to and learn from ferna. We haven't been linked too him but from what I've seen he has the potential to be very good/world class in that position. Should be cheaper than chasing players wanted by Barca and psg. Any thoughts?

Perhaps it's his age but he has somehow managed to keep a relatively low profile in the market outside of Germany. Strong links to a move to Bayern which makes a lot of sense - intelligent, versatile and consistently a protagonist on the pitch

Perhaps it's his age but he has somehow managed to keep a relatively low profile in the market outside of Germany. Strong links to a move to Bayern which makes a lot of sense - intelligent, versatile and consistently a protagonist on the pitch
That Leverkusen squad has major talent. Saw them crush Frankfurt today. Talent everywhere. Remember Kai a few years back when he was a super kid, I guess he is slowly becoming a player to reckon with.

To be honest, I know a lot of people will disagree but I see potentials a more rounded and key player in kai than rodri and saul. I'd also take Jonathan tah if we miss out on de ligt. Tremendous potential and still only 22/23. Ideal nico replacement in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.