Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

I've always had a soft spot for Leandro Paredes. I don't think we've ever been linked with him, though.

I've always had a soft spot for Leandro Paredes. I don't think we've ever been linked with him, though.
Me too for whatever reason... of course at this point seeing what having no capable back up at CDM does to our chances... I'm up for just about anything.

Shame we didn't get Marcos llorente on loan as part of the Diaz deal. Looks a very good young cdm but not getting game time. He could easily rotate with ferna, giving us time to sort out the main replacement.

Shame we didn't get Marcos llorente on loan as part of the Diaz deal. Looks a very good young cdm but not getting game time. He could easily rotate with ferna, giving us time to sort out the main replacement.
I thought this. Could we not have knocked a few mill of for Llorente on loan? Very good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.