Dele Alli (again)

We’ve had people claiming to know that Alli meant his video to be racist when they actually know nothing of the sort; and Crouchinho and I have been accused of casual racism when we are guilty of nothing of the sort.

So you need to direct your accusations of sententiousness elsewhere.

The truth is fans on this forum saw Bernado getting hammered by the media and subsequently banned to appease the Rags and Dippers when in all honesty the tweet was just a simple joke. They have now seen Ali post a joke but the difference is their was no huge outcry and those double standards have annoyed them. No one should have been offended by either but as always happens someone somewhere is, (especially if it helps attack City)
You and JimB are now getting the back lash from this. It is made worse by the fact that Ali should have been sent off against us last season but wasn't, posters are using their anger and 'hatred' of the player from that incident to help prove he is a racist. Really posters should separate the issues, yes he can be a snidey shit (it was a nasty foul) but he is not a racist and neither are you 2.

He comes across as a total fuckin prick & that must be down to him? he hit the “big time” running at spurs & looked a real prospect, he’s gone backwards big time last few yrs at them losers, but even a prick as big as he is doesn’t deserve that in middle of night some true scum about

Apparently he had quite a few people there at the time as well. Thought we were supposed to be isolating. Probably nothing will be said - media darling.

Don't like the guy (can't stand him, actually). But no more than Kolasinac and Ozil, he doesn't deserve that.

“There were understood to be five people in the house - including the 24-year-old England international - at the time of the robbery, with Alli's brother, their girlfriends and another friend also present.”

For fuck’s sake. What is it about some people who just don’t give a shit about the restrictions in place for the virus?

Even then though, still nobody deserves to be held at knife point.

I’d never want to be filthy rich, and even if I was, I’d never flaunt it. I wouldn’t live in the sort of house, or drive the sort of cars that would draw attention to my wealth. Restaurants, holidays, yes; but I wouldn’t be flashy in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.