Dele Alli (again)

He lives literally two minutes drive from my house.

It was inevitable after someone posted pics of his house on Twitter and said he lives on Waggon Lane.

No idea why the press see the need to stand outside his house and state that it is easy to get into the property via the fence and state that security is weak. With the crew being down there, they may as well post his address on the Sky News ticker. Scumbags.

“There were understood to be five people in the house - including the 24-year-old England international - at the time of the robbery, with Alli's brother, their girlfriends and another friend also present.”

For fuck’s sake. What is it about some people who just don’t give a shit about the restrictions in place for the virus?

Even then though, still nobody deserves to be held at knife point.

I’d never want to be filthy rich, and even if I was, I’d never flaunt it. I wouldn’t live in the sort of house, or drive the sort of cars that would draw attention to my wealth. Restaurants, holidays, yes; but I wouldn’t be flashy in any way.

Do you know the circumstances of them being at his house?

They may well be self isolating/observing lockdown within a family members home where’s it’s more comfortable and less lonely.

They may also have been negligent against the guidance.

I just assume you have the facts before piling in on him.

I wonder, call me a cynic if you want...….. was there a robbery or did one of his friends/brother/girlfriends smack him during an argument.
The best way to explain it is to say there was a robbery...……

Just sayin'

“There were understood to be five people in the house - including the 24-year-old England international - at the time of the robbery, with Alli's brother, their girlfriends and another friend also present.”

For fuck’s sake. What is it about some people who just don’t give a shit about the restrictions in place for the virus?

Even then though, still nobody deserves to be held at knife point.

I’d never want to be filthy rich, and even if I was, I’d never flaunt it. I wouldn’t live in the sort of house, or drive the sort of cars that would draw attention to my wealth. Restaurants, holidays, yes; but I wouldn’t be flashy in any way.

FFS! What is it about some people who rush to judgement without making any attempt to ascertain the facts. ;-)

The five of them have been in the same household from the beginning of lockdown. No different to a family of five (or more) living together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.