Dele Alli (again)

Xhavenjoe

FOOTBALL
Dele Alli apologises over coronavirus video

BY James Cox
February 09, 2020
Tottenham star Dele Alli has apologised for a video posted on his Snapchat in which he appeared to mock an Asian man and joke about coronavirus.
Alli posted the video of him wearing a fake mask in an airport departure lounge on Saturday with the following message: “Corona whattt, please listen with volume.”

Alli, 23, then points the camera towards an Asian man before zooming in on a bottle of antiseptic hand wash captioned: "The virus gunna have to be quicker than that to catch me."

The video was deleted after several complaints.

The England midfielder issued an apology statement on Sunday night in which he admitted he had "let myself down and the club".

giphy.gif

Please co-operate and delete any and all threads that paint any player from any other top 6 teams in a bad light.

thank you.

FOOTBALL
Dele Alli apologises over coronavirus video

BY James Cox
February 09, 2020
Tottenham star Dele Alli has apologised for a video posted on his Snapchat in which he appeared to mock an Asian man and joke about coronavirus.
Alli posted the video of him wearing a fake mask in an airport departure lounge on Saturday with the following message: “Corona whattt, please listen with volume.”

Alli, 23, then points the camera towards an Asian man before zooming in on a bottle of antiseptic hand wash captioned: "The virus gunna have to be quicker than that to catch me."

The video was deleted after several complaints.

The England midfielder issued an apology statement on Sunday night in which he admitted he had "let myself down and the club".

Not the first Haringey player to issue an apology for summat or other. Is he full of remorse? That goes a long way to getting off! Perhaps we should find a fictitious sponsor for a spare bit of the CL shirt - REMORSEFUL MUFFINS, or similar - and Uefa might let us off with just a whack on one buttock with a piece of Swiss cheese!

Not the first Haringey player to issue an apology for summat or other. Is he full of remorse? That goes a long way to getting off! Perhaps we should find a fictitious sponsor for a spare bit of the CL shirt - REMORSEFUL MUFFINS, or similar - and Uefa might let us off with just a whack on one buttock with a piece of Swiss cheese!
What; no mention of the "RDAH MEEDYA"?

IS THERE A DOCTOR AND A PRIEST IN THE HOUSE?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.