Dele Alli

Hahaha. Not even if spurs paid us to take him. Even during his form period I maintained he was crap and just another in a long line of players who happen to hit a period of form that far exceeds their natural ability. If he’s lucky a Lower half of the table side might pick him up if they’re lacking options.

can see him going to only one club, a club that will pay spurs what they want and a little bit more ,and they will get another expensive over hyped midfielder that will do silly things with the other over hyped expensive midfielder who dabbs a lot, meanwhile the young jlinz will go to spurs for what will be an amazingly high price.

Maybe the most overrated player of the last century. He’s incredibly shite, wouldn’t get into our EDS side

Says it all that even mou will swap him for lingard. Miles away from the quality needed to play in our midfield.

Who would even want his profile of a player. Barely any top team relies on a number 10 like him, and his work rates suck. Needs to secure his next move wisely.

Who would even want his profile of a player. Barely any top team relies on a number 10 like him, and his work rates suck. Needs to secure his next move wisely.

I think he’s a very good player but inconsistent. A bit like Sterling pre-Pep and I’d be interested to see how he’d progress under Pep’s management.

However, I do agree about his position comment. Dele isn’t really a central midfielder nor a striker, 8 years ago when the 4-2-3-1 was the go to formation he’d have been perfect. But I don’t see how he fits in a 4-3-3.

Then again, I didn’t see David Silva becoming a great all around central midfielder like he did under Pep.

If he’s available for under £50 million his signing would be a no brainier.

I think he’s a very good player but inconsistent. A bit like Sterling pre-Pep and I’d be interested to see how he’d progress under Pep’s management.

However, I do agree about his position comment. Dele isn’t really a central midfielder nor a striker, 8 years ago when the 4-2-3-1 was the go to formation he’d have been perfect. But I don’t see how he fits in a 4-3-3.

Then again, I didn’t see David Silva becoming a great all around central midfielder like he did under Pep.

If he’s available for under £50 million his signing would be a no brainier.
You're not wrong, a player like him could definitely be someone Pep could improve a lot. But his issue is also his attitude in training, described lazy openly by Mou and by Poch on a couple occasions. Nothing a manager can't really fix however. Would definitely take him for under £50m.

I wouldn't call him lazy, inconsistent? yes, lazy? no.If we sign him he would bring some youth and energy to the midfield.When you play for a team that has no ambition after a while you get exhausted, same season, different outcome, I am guessing this has extinguished the fire we saw in Alli when he first "burst on to the scene" (had to borrow that line from Richards)

I know he's not popular on here, but let's be honest - Mourinho knows good players from bad ones. So does Pochettino. If these two managers can't get anything from him I doubt Pep could.

Honestly, even at £50m there's FAR better players around. I mean we're talking about Aouar for that price. If he wasn't English you wouldn't even be talking about him.

Even if he did come, he'd be injured in training after 5 minutes once all the players have got there revenge on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.