Dele Alli

If that stuff doesn't bother you then that's fine, but i don't think it's unfair for people to describe it as being a bit cunty.
I don't think it's fair to judge a player off their antics, rather off their quality and potential. Not everyone is a nicely well behaved lad. Some of the best players in past have been arrogant and cunty, so it wouldn't be my sole reason not to consider a player.

Have an actual reason for hating someone than just calling them names. Just me maybe
He gave you two and you dismissed them as being a few years ago so they dont count and he shouldnt dislike someone just cause of twitter. Many reasons why people think Alli is a ****, none worse than that tackle on De Bruyne.

I don't think it's fair to judge a player off their antics, rather off their quality and potential. Not everyone is a nicely well behaved lad. Some of the best players in past have been arrogant and cunty, so it wouldn't be my sole reason not to consider a player.

Guess it just depends on what you value in a player. Some people aren't bothered by that kind of thing but i'm not into the kind of player that would risk breaking someone's leg just because they're having a bad day in the office. He tries to hurt people. I don't really enjoy watching that kind of player. Not only do I think it's a shitty way to behave but I think it just makes you a liability to the rest of the team.

Alli has a viciousness beyond almost anyone else in the league tbh, it's not pleasant and goes beyond competitiveness to just being immoral. Have seen several times he aims to hurt people. Bardsley is similar, and Mane to a lesser extent also has it in him. I wouldn't want him at City at all.

There is competitive toughness (Bernardo, Kompany, Salah, Henderson) and then there is deliberately trying to harm others. It's unnecessary.

Alli has a viciousness beyond almost anyone else in the league tbh, it's not pleasant and goes beyond competitiveness to just being immoral. Have seen several times he aims to hurt people. Bardsley is similar, and Mane to a lesser extent also has it in him. I wouldn't want him at City at all.

There is competitive toughness (Bernardo, Kompany, Salah, Henderson) and then there is deliberately trying to harm others. It's unnecessary.

So he's s ****.

Not sure if it’s just me but I’d consider it a complete waste of my day if it was spent in any small way defending Dele Alli from being called a ****.
I mean, even if I didn’t think he was one (I do) I wouldn’t bother to argue back against anyone who thought he was! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.