Delete One Goal In The History Of Football

That fucking Owen goal at the swamp 12 minutes fergie time,on holiday in Majorca at the time well pissed me off.

Was there that day, nearly threw up when he scored
That and Sterlings goal being ruled out by VAR against spurs are the worst feelings I’ve felt at a match
They’re the two that immediately sprang to mind for me too.

Obviously Sterling’s goal was ruled out, so for the purposes of this thread I’ll say the Llorente handball one that should’ve been ruled out anyway.

Dippers at Spuds this season, ha ha ha

Sure we've had this before but anyway,

Robins for Rags at Forest.

Any goal against to stop us dropping into Division 2 that season, 1 win instead of a draw would have kept us up.

Ruddy Raddy Antic. Club didn't recover until the great Sheikh took over. Absolutely fuckin ruined my childhood :(
It took me all that smner to feel anything remotely like myself again. It wasn't until Derek Parlanes 3 v Blackburn in the September of 1983 that helped. I truly believe now I am a lot older( I was 22 at the time of Antics goal, ( I was sat in the Platt Lane stand, it hit the back of the net in slow mo...) that relegation was the first time I had really experienced what I now know to be grief and loss. I still loathe Luton, although not on the scale of detest I have for Spuds, Rags and Dippers - yes Alf Grey ( disallowed Kevin Reeves goal LC Sf 1980) was a taster of the lucky flukey decisions the cult have received - and contine over the DECADES.

It took me all that smner to feel anything remotely like myself again. It wasn't until Derek Parlanes 3 v Blackburn in the September of 1983 that helped. I truly believe now I am a lot older( I was 22 at the time of Antics goal, ( I was sat in the Platt Lane stand, it hit the back of the net in slow mo...) that relegation was the first time I had really experienced what I now know to be grief and loss. I still loathe Luton, although not on the scale of detest I have for Spuds, Rags and Dippers - yes Alf Grey ( disallowed Kevin Reeves goal LC Sf 1980) was a taster of the lucky flukey decisions the cult have received - and contine over the DECADES.
I was 9 and cried myself to sleep that night..just like the fa cup final replay 2 years before. I remember the Parlane hatrick in that 6-0 win, I remember thinking that we were gonna walk this easy peasy 2nd division. How wrong was I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.