Deluded and Obsessed Spuds

BlakeTheBlue

Just found this on one of the Spuds boards: <a class="postlink" href="http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53969&sid=d7be741e4b4d075c89bd48fabb9035c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php? ... fabb9035c2</a>

They are more obsessed and bitter than the fucking Rags. The last 4 or so pages are priceless. The bitter, twisted hate for our beloved Blues is a bit shocking to be honest. What a sad bunch of mug twats...

it sounds to be like they've got exactly the same situation with doom & gloomers after a defeat as we have. however, this clown thfcsteff must have been in a coma since august. points? goals for? goals against? goal difference? cup final?

CamdenSpurs wrote:
I think we were the better team last season and deserved to get it. I think they've been better this season so it's gonna be even more painful for them when they don't get it.

Whatever you think about Redknapp, he'll always outdo Mancini in a straight fight in the Premier League.

Mate...'they've been the better team'? Not being funny, could you explain that?thfcsteff
Contributor

There are sone very bitter post on there, credit to spurs though for challenging for cl for a second season and doing ever so well in the competition without spending a penny and using players that have only come through their ranks.

I think they'll draw at Ewood Park - which is fine by me.

It will be all change for weeks I reckon.

If we're two ahead after they played at Ewood, we then go to the Bridge (where we'll probably lose) when they play West Ham at home, so they go one ahead, then we have Blackpool at home when they go to Goodison, where I think they'll lose. Everton top of the form guide at the moment.

Then comes our match, which is just massive! We could go into that two points ahead, so a win would be pretty much game over for them.

If they win, they play Stoke at home when we go to Anfield, so the minium of a draw is required at City. Then we're at home to Brum and they go to the Reebok... it's going to be nerve wracking stuff

Can we invite this guy and keep him as our mascot?

As for Man City, they can piss right off. 35 years without a trophy and they can take our place in the Champions League? They can take our place amongst the biggest and best teams in Europe? What a f**king joke that is. They can buy themslves all the fancy 'Carlos Kick-a-ball's' they want. But can they buy the history we have? Can they buy the great players we have who played for the club they LOVED rather then the club who's wages they loved? Players like Greaves, Jennings, Bobby Smith, Bill Brown, Danny Blanchflower? Managers like Arthur Rowe and Bill Nicholson? What about the historic moments we've had?Moments like Booby Smith and Terry Dyson scoring goals to win us the double, for the club they loved to play for? Moments like Paul Gascoigne wacking one fly in against the filth from South London leaving that d**k head Seamen helpless? Moments like Tony Parks saving a penalty against Anderlecht to win us the UEFA cup? Moments like Ricky F**KING Villa leaving those filthy, northern, unwashed b*****s helpless to win us the FA Cup AGAIN? No they can't!!! They're not better than us, they're just richer than us.

Seriously guys!!!

Oh dear, like the bit about their history though, lets see if that helps arry when he gets sent down. Suppose Bell Lee and Summerbee era in our history didn't happen then.

BlakeTheBlue said:
As for Man City, they can piss right off. 35 years without a trophy and they can take our place in the Champions League? They can take our place amongst the biggest and best teams in Europe? What a f**king joke that is. They can buy themslves all the fancy 'Carlos Kick-a-ball's' they want. But can they buy the history we have? Can they buy the great players we have who played for the club they LOVED rather then the club who's wages they loved? Players like Greaves, Jennings, Bobby Smith, Bill Brown, Danny Blanchflower? Managers like Arthur Rowe and Bill Nicholson? What about the historic moments we've had?Moments like Booby Smith and Terry Dyson scoring goals to win us the double, for the club they loved to play for? Moments like Paul Gascoigne wacking one fly in against the filth from South London leaving that d**k head Seamen helpless? Moments like Tony Parks saving a penalty against Anderlecht to win us the UEFA cup? Moments like Ricky F**KING Villa leaving those filthy, northern, unwashed b*****s helpless to win us the FA Cup AGAIN? No they can't!!! They're not better than us, they're just richer than us.

Seriously guys!!!

that is fucking cringeworthy.

It aperas they believe holyer than thou Spurs have "Earned" their place in the top 4 by hard graft a scrimping by. We on the other hand are plastics who are ruining erm... the world.

There seems to be one lone Blue on there trying to fight the good fight. I'd sign up and give him a hand but i seem to recall already being banned from there LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.