Deluded and Obsessed Spuds

BlueCityfan said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
you got beaten 3-0 by Liverpool? so you mean get done by liverpool "like us" this the gap will grow thing is strange we've been very poor this season and have dropped too many points against the bottom seven, our only home league defeat of the season was to you, United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal but in fact Wigan! we drew with them away! we go 1 point in n2 games vs west ham we drew with Wolves away we got 2 draws with WBA just not good enough.

we still have a quality team and I believe the best midfield in the league but are let down by the strikers! if we got in a couple of strikers we could be right up there again next season

Our squad and team will be 2x better than it's now next season. Our team did not have a proper pre-season..this season it's going to have one.

+ a few quality arrivals coming. Spurs and Liverpool wont be the once shaking..they will realize that they are not in the same league with us.

It's United, Chelsea and Arsenal who are going to be worried.

Mate, that's ridiculously arrogant!

Spurs fan in peace said:
BlueCityfan said:
Our squad and team will be 2x better than it's now next season. Our team did not have a proper pre-season..this season it's going to have one.

+ a few quality arrivals coming. Spurs and Liverpool wont be the once shaking..they will realize that they are not in the same league with us.

Well, I think we'll definitely challenge for the title next season and honestly watching Arsenal collapse I think we have a better chance than they do. I really thought your team would be taking the next step, too, but--and I apologize if I'm harping on a point--you need a better manager and probably to loosen the wage structure a bit for a coupe of signings, such as the aforementioned striker and a CB that can stay healthy.

taconinja said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
you got beaten 3-0 by Liverpool? so you mean get done by liverpool "like us" this the gap will grow thing is strange we've been very poor this season and have dropped too many points against the bottom seven, our only home league defeat of the season was to you, United, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal but in fact Wigan! we drew with them away! we go 1 point in n2 games vs west ham we drew with Wolves away we got 2 draws with WBA just not good enough.

we still have a quality team and I believe the best midfield in the league but are let down by the strikers! if we got in a couple of strikers we could be right up there again next season
In all honesty, it's not your strikers. It's your manager. He doesn't have enough tactical wherewithal to take your team to a Premier League or Champions League (or probably Europa League) title.

Yeah we should get a used carsales man like Harry eh...... Sure youre all proud of your performance against Real as well are you. The pool are going to finish above you this season and you lot wont have to worry about Europe anymore

spursfaninpeace - we can't reason with each other and expect arguements to be accepted, we're totally blinkered in our approaches and that's the whole fcukin point of football...and yes, we've all got donut fans

all we can do is point out unbelievable hypocrisy when we see it, spurs fans are coming at us at the moment on two fronts, money and boring football

all we are doing is pointing out the cost of your squad, and how many goals you have scored

it's not our fault if the truth hurts some of your chas and dave brethren

Spurs fan in peace said:
BlueCityfan said:

It is considering we've achieved exactly nothing yet!

We've been wank as many times as we've been brilliant and we've been average a lot too (of course as well as being good enough most if the time!). We were wank in Europe this season (and people think Champions Lg will be good for us, it could be embarrassing on this seasons Europa showing!); we were wank in the League Cup; we've have had an easy run in the FA Cup up until the semi's; and in the Prem against the top teams we are P9 W2 D3 L4 f5 a10. We also might lose one of the very best strikers in the world and replacing him with even close to similar quality will be a miracle, so how that will see us end up with a 2x better squad than this season I don't know.

There's a possibility we'll do exactly what Spurs did this season, next season. Spurs weren't ready for the Champions Lg. Many will say they did really well, and they did, but my reasoning behind this theory is that they weren't good enough to cope with both the Prem and the CL. At least in the Europa you can rest players in the group stage and early knock-out rounds, in the CL you have to play your very best team and then your very best team again in the Prem, and unless your good enough or have the experience of it all then you're not ready for it all. Spurs weren't this season. Next season we might well not be. The only difference that might keep us fourth is that we'll sign a few players where we're still weak. But I do not see us challenging for the title next season!

I know earlier in the thread I posted a very pro-City post and people might think this post is a bit negative but I'm just being realistic and not jumping the gun. We're very young in our development, too young really to say we'll definately be achieving x, y and z in, as you felt, an arrogant way!

Spurs fan in peace said:
Coming from a Spurs fan? Kettle, black, pot; anyone? You personally may not be the worst example of a Tottenham fan, but have a look at ''Glory glory''; there's a thread on there all about City fans. If you want to see arrogance, it's there in all it's, er, glory!

Aaawww, clutching at straws now Spuds fans. They've posted a pic of last years match at COMS. Perhaps this is now part of their "illustrious history"

crouchgoalvsmancity_391870.jpg

Spurs fan in peace said:
BlueCityfan said:

Maybe, but i think im close to the truth. mancini talked about next season being a "walk in the park" compared to this. I think he meant that he will get the final signings and get sold those not needed players. And get the squad he wants. And now the players have a full pre-season.

The players will gel. They haven't done it fully yet. But ´mancini will get his squad to come very strong next season!

Im sure he has already noted the problem areas and will sign players for those positions.

Oh, there's now a second thread about how much they hate us (although they mock us for having more than one thread.) Amusingly, at least one poster has said not to say they hate City more than anyone else because they don't want us to know they care that much about us. Some of them are claiming to hate us more than Arsenal, i.e. their supposed rivals.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54224&sid=581a2b03ef8f7275ecf7ad5d0fd07325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 5d0fd07325</a>

Awesome. An excellent read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.