Deluded Rags

Josh Blue

They think if Carragher was sent off they would of won the game? They were 2 nil down and playing badly, it would of changed the game but not that much. There answer too Fergie not talking to the press. "were Man Utd we do what we want"

Wow is all i can say, i cant wait to watch their decline!!!!

Josh Blue said:
They think if Carragher was sent off they would of won the game? They were 2 nil down and playing badly, it would of changed the game but not that much. There answer too Fergie not talking to the press. "were Man Utd we do what we want"

AMEN

Not heard one United fan say they would have won the game or even deserved a draw. You must be speaking to 8 year olds.

r.soleofsalford said:
camelcoat said:
Not heard one United fan say they would have won the game or even deserved a draw. You must be speaking to 8 year olds.

or your normal sky rag

Now this is another normal Sky rag from Fanzone.... wasn't so smug when I shat all over you now was you, you pie eating twunt!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://bcove.me/fke40wrw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bcove.me/fke40wrw</a>

Josh Blue said:

Yes, but with the Dippers down to ten, Gerrard about to follow and the two pens MANUre were about to get in the ninety-ninth minute - oh, hang on, 'twas at Anfield not The Swamp! Ohoh, silly me.

Josh Blue said:

The Liverpool fans were singing "You do as you're told" to them yesterday. Quality response from the bindippers ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.