Demichelis

Mister Appointment said:
moomba said:
Got to be worth another year surely?

Fully agree. He's like the Benjamin Button of football. He seems to be a few years younger every time I see him play.

The haircut has helped.

On a serious note, he is an Argentine international, quality player.

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
moomba said:
Got to be worth another year surely?

Fully agree. He's like the Benjamin Button of football. He seems to be a few years younger every time I see him play.

The haircut has helped.

On a serious note, he is an Argentine international, quality player.

Honestly i'm staggered that he can step into a game of that intensity yesterday and play like he's never been out of the side. Such composure. I loved the charge that led to the Rojo injury. That's the attitude aggression which I think we've missed during our recent mini blip/crisis.

Best centre back we have atm his reading of the game it's better than vinnys, just lacks a touch of pace...

My MOTM yesterday, thought he was outstanding.

His reading of the game, timing and his bringing the ball out of defence all a joy to watch. Proper footballer.

As previously said, to come in without any game time for 10 days or so and perform like that, class act.

Definitely worth another year. Be interesting to see how Pellers handles the situation, he's our best centre half on form and whilst you need to play a lad you've spent £32Mil on, Demi is worth his place at the moment.

He really is consistent and classy. Great signing. He deals with his lack of pace well, steps out to anticipate well and is excellent on the ball. MOTM contender for me, competing with Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.