Denayer Galatasary loan - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear about Marseille lately, it's "club in crisis" and how much of a disaster they are both on and off the pitch. Is this really where we want the player to go?

Won't do him any harm to play under pressure instead of for a team who is on top. Especially having to cover Rekik as well.
I just hope they'll play him is all. Every time we loan a player to a team in crisis, it seems that our player gets shoved to the very end of the bench as the manager is desperate and doesn't want to risk playing a young player. I grant I may be overly pessimistic on this.

I just hope they'll play him is all. Every time we loan a player to a team in crisis, it seems that our player gets shoved to the very end of the bench as the manager is desperate and doesn't want to risk playing a young player. I grant I may be overly pessimistic on this.
I imagine they saw him play v France & think they are getting a bit of a star.

They're probably selling NKoulou (one year of contract left), other CB are all 20-21 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.