Denayer(signed for Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the money involved, I'd be tempted if these reports of turning down deals are true to just chuck him on gardening leave.

We may well have not treated him too well as he was breaking through but he'll have been paid well etc.

Denayer is getting slagged off, for holding out to go where HE wants to go ? Seriously ?

After City persuaded him to sign a new contract when he had loads of teams chasing him, by promising him he would be involved with the first team straight away, then immediately fucked him off, because Pellegrini's mate, Demichelis, didn't leave when his transfer fell through ?

And we expect him to go where WE advise him to go, rather than try to go to the place where he is happy & winning titles, playing huge games in front of fans who are 20 times more supportive than the ones over here ?

He has every right, to go exactly where the fuck he wants.

Denayer is getting slagged off, for holding out to go where HE wants to go ? Seriously ?

After City persuaded him to sign a new contract when he had loads of teams chasing him, by promising him he would be involved with the first team straight away, then immediately fucked him off, because Pellegrini's mate, Demichelis, didn't leave when his transfer fell through ?

And we expect him to go where WE advise him to go, rather than try to go to the place where he is happy & winning titles, playing huge games in front of fans who are 20 times more supportive than the ones over here ?

Hard to disagree with the sentiment. Some players may enjoy being loaned out or moved to particular clubs, when the tantalizing prospect of a career here remains, but for those who have seen that light snuffed out, we can hardly begrudge them for protecting their own interests.

Hard to disagree with the sentiment. Some players may enjoy being loaned out or moved to particular clubs, when the tantalizing prospect of a career here remains, but for those who have seen that light snuffed out, we can hardly begrudge them for protecting their own interests.

I said at the time, when City shat all over him, that if it was me, I would make sure they never get a penny out of me in transfer fees.

Add to that, he has found a place where he is happy, a place WE made him go in the first place, when he was hanging around at the end of the transfer window, waiting to find out where we were going to dump him, after promising him Prem football with City. Then we forced him to go to fucking Sunderland, where his career went to he dogs. He re established himself at Gala, who want him back & now we want to fuck him off to the Championship, or Scotland.

Yep agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.