Denis Suarez

Not based on his attitude at the time.

Maybe if we gave him a real shot, his attitude wouldn't have been a problem. Young players just want to be given a chance.

TBH, I don't think much blame can be given to the manager for not playing him. There was too much emphasis on securing silverware that young players were unlikely to get a look in at the time.

Maybe if we gave him a real shot, his attitude wouldn't have been a problem. Young players just want to be given a chance.

TBH, I don't think much blame can be given to the manager for not playing him. There was too much emphasis on securing silverware that young players were unlikely to get a look in at the time.
I'm referring to his on field attitude,it was lazy and half hearted,he really didn't merit any promotion,and,from my viewpoint.....he didn't even look happy here.

Barca's buy back clause will just be less than what they reckon they can re-sell him for. Don't imagine he will end up playing for them. People firstly need to stop overrating our youth( we have some corkers but sometimes in the past few years it seems every kid is the next big thing instead of just a good prospect) and thinking the club is wrong everytime we let a player go. There will be a hell of alot more let go over the coming years and the odd one may be a mistake, it happens and we are an elite team now. I also think that players coming through in the next 2-4 years willl be far better than the likes of Suarez, Rekik, Lopes etc but that again is just conjecture.

According to MARCA, City, Arsenal and Spurs are all in for him. All three clubs have apparently made inquires.

He's probably going back to Barca but I can't help but laugh at the links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.