Denis Suarez

This. Stop looking back and look forward. Garcia has demonstrated on a few occasions now that he is at very least good enough to be in and around the first team squad and can be called upon when necessary.

Garcia wont be ready for 3 years. Suarez is ready to go now. he wasn't when he left.

Garcia wont be ready for 3 years. Suarez is ready to go now. he wasn't when he left.

I disagree entirely mate. There's nothing I've seen from Garcia which suggests he's 3 years away from at least being given involvement in and around the first team squad.

It's fair enough if we'd be buying a proven world class attacking midfielder/winger but Suarez doesn't fit into that category. I'd rather give Garcia the opportunity to maximise his development and the best way to do that is by integrating him into the squad.

Not gonna base anything on one game but he was awful vs the Scientologists.

Barca are desperate for money. They'll sell him for a few mill profit

I disagree entirely mate. There's nothing I've seen from Garcia which suggests he's 3 years away from at least being given involvement in and around the first team squad.

It's fair enough if we'd be buying a proven world class attacking midfielder/winger but Suarez doesn't fit into that category. I'd rather give Garcia the opportunity to maximise his development and the best way to do that is by integrating him into the squad.

I just don't see any need to rush him. Treat him like kelechi has been next year. Suarez is different, he could easily start a bunch of games.

As somebody who regularly watches the EDS, I honestly believe Manu Garcia has far more to his game than Denis Suarez ever did.

Only seen him once since he left us, apparently his stats are very good but the game at Liverpool he looked toothless.

The thing is had he been here now he'd have probably had a couple of chances, without turning it into a slagging off thread for Pelli his lack of usage of the kids could cost us millions.

Be interesting to see if he plays much for them, or is it another Morata deal. Barca buy him back for peanuts and make a quick profit, especially if their financial problems are as big as some think, they may start exercising a few more buy backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.