Denis Suarez

Be interesting to see if he plays much for them, or is it another Morata deal. Barca buy him back for peanuts and make a quick profit, especially if their financial problems are as big as some think, they may start exercising a few more buy backs.

Raise a bit more cash for Dybala?

Not really lamenting his loss but Barca will probably use him, they aren't exactly stacked with quality cover so he will be one

Had a lot of faith in this guy, if he had stayed with us and was patient he could now be playing under Guardiola. I don't believe he is good enough but I am waiting to be proved wrong. It is very likely that he will be going back to barca now and I am eagerly awaiting how he will deal with the pressures of playing top level football.

Denis Suárez's 20th appearance for Barcelona today means they must now deposit the second (of up to 10) €800,000 payment to Manchester City.

Every little helps as they say

Barcelona have paid City a total of €5.1m for Denis Suárez to date, with potentially €6.4m more to follow based on appearances. [Marca]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.