Denis Zakaria

Saw him tweet something about this transfer a couple days back I think? But ultimately I think they’ll wait it out to see how injuries affect him and go in summer. Let Fernandinho have his last year then replace him with Zakaria.
Although missing out on our first choice targets has mostly been a blessing in disguise, if we can do the deal now, and our scouts think this guy is the right fit, we should because there’s enough precedents of players getting their head turned and going elsewhere.

Although missing out on our first choice targets has mostly been a blessing in disguise, if we can do the deal now, and our scouts think this guy is the right fit, we should because there’s enough precedents of players getting their head turned and going elsewhere.
Oh true yeah, perhaps agree a deal in Jan but he joins in the Summer?

Bennacer is similar in stature to NDJ,but with a greater skillset and far better technical ability.I don't think his height would be a deal breaker.

Could Doyle step up though?
Bennacer is a very very good DM but that is his limit much like Arthur or Allan or even the lad at Villa, but we have Ake who can do the job to a decent standard, Zakaria strength is his ability to play box to box, which we do not have, back up to Rodri or center back, which may make Gundogan, Fernandinho, Stones and Garcia redundant

Getting him in Jan is a good shout, 6mths to learn from the master (Fernandinho) ease his way into the league. Then raring to go 2021/22.

I wouldn't be majorly concerend by his injuries, Gundogan had awful injuries before we got him and hes by and large been fine.

Getting him in Jan is a good shout, 6mths to learn from the master (Fernandinho) ease his way into the league. Then raring to go 2021/22.

I wouldn't be majorly concerend by his injuries, Gundogan had awful injuries before we got him and hes by and large been fine.
Also we could get him cheaper because of the recent injury. Gundogan was cheap cos he was injured so could be a good buy

Gundo was ten times the player he is now before the injuries though.
I agree to a certain extent, however I don't think its necessairly Gundogan that has changed. Pep has him playing in a particular way, at Dortmund it was different. Is that because he can't do what he did before or Pep just doesn't want him to.

I agree to a certain extent, however I don't think its necessairly Gundogan that has changed. Pep has him playing in a particular way, at Dortmund it was different. Is that because he can't do what he did before or Pep just doesn't want him to.

I didn’t watch him week in week out at Dortmund but i don’t think he ever recovered his pace or bravery. I remember him seeming more fiery there, a true b2b where for us he has always seemed like a 10 in comportment if that makes any sense

If fit, this player potentially shores up an area of the pitch for us, when needed.

It doesn't matter if he only ends up playing 10 games per whole season & then being sold on again after two years, provided he helps stop teams who would run through us, score & then park the bus & counter us, from doing so & we get the points.

Pep must surely be able to persuade the players to vastly improve the current standard of finishing, we now have potentially the best cb group in the world, we have an army of players who can knock nice passes about, a selection of unthreatening midfield ball recyclers, vast experience we have more or less every option barring 'proper' cf & an all round midfielder who can geuinely cover ground & compete with athletes.

Imo a player like this (fit) plus Haaland would give Pep.the ability to match & destroy any team even at its own game, if he wished.

Those two would be a far better investment than Messi imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.