Denis Zakaria

Anyone watching Monchengladbach playing Dortmund right now? Zakaria is one of, if not the most, underwhelming player on his team... again
Why don`t you just give up, the lad you keep slagging of is just back from injury and played in a team that won 4,2 so your view of who was the most underwhelming is somewhat bigoted, as was your view he has not had a good game in a year, especially when he was seen to be the third best player in the squad behind the 2 strikers last season

I agree. Zakaria seems like a good player but maybe too immobile and technically average for Pep. Camavinga is 18 and has a pretty impressive heat map.
I would not take those heat maps too seriously, there is something missing, mainly if Zakaria had stood still there would be a lot more red zones, it is based on time in one spot so Zakaria`s would be the treatment table, i would take Camavinga before Zakaria for Rodri`s back up but he is likely to cost 3 times as much in a widow i think we will go for Haaland, and has little experience, as for immobile Zakaria is the quickest of the DM mentioned even quicker than Kante and Ndidi

Why don`t you just give up, the lad you keep slagging of is just back from injury and played in a team that won 4,2 so your view of who was the most underwhelming is somewhat bigoted, as was your view he has not had a good game in a year, especially when he was seen to be the third best player in the squad behind the 2 strikers last season
Just back from injury? He came back from injury last November

Rags also after him, hope he knows who to choose if rumors are true.

To be fair to Guscruz, if you go on the Borussia M forum, the fans there seem to feel he isnt yet producing the goods..If he can recapture his previous form he would be good for us, but such severe injuries are hard to predict long term,look at Mendy. Probably will stay for another season at Borussia M before anyone buys him.I imagine City will be looking for someone this summer.Early days after such a bad injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.