Denman. The King is back

LongsightM13

Missed the race but got on Denman at 4-1 at the Tote shop behind the Mitchell Arms on Saturday. Only just seen it on youtube. What a performance. What an animal. officially up with the all time greats. If fit, he destroys Kauto Star in the Gold Cup. Did any of you racing fans on here watch it and who would your money be on?

Recorded the race mate and watched it after the game and he was definatly back to his best. Think he was around 7-1 for the gold cup but now hes only 5-2 so still a decent price if he stays fit but if he wins the Aon Chase next then he will be cut again to about 2-1/7-4. As im not a big gambler money wise id rather look for a bigger priced horse so it will be Imperial Commander or Cooldine for me

My mate at work has a rollling share in his mates race horses big big horse gambler and he loves Deman, has a picture of it next kauto Star on his locker next to one of his horses (lol i mean donkeys)

A superb performance, his jumping, especially 2 or 3 fences out was superb. For me, his jumping toward the end was what got him away from What a Friend. His jumps got him a length on the others each time. I was nervous because of his weight that in the run in he wouldnt have the pace to beat the others if they were both all out with him. Superb horse, great result for Nicholls as well.

I had £200 at 4-1 so I got a tidy sum. Will be putting a forecast on Denman and Kauto for Cheltenham, which way round, i'll decide on the ground. I tend to go with Kauto unless the ground is Soft.

Good analysis Niall. I only bet the jumps and even then only one or two a week. Until all roads lead to the festival and hammer ht with months of watching stored up in my notebook. I had my best ever last year, 9 winners including huge prices like Punjabi, Ninetieth Minute and Kayf Aramis. Must be due a nightmare next March!

Must have made up for the soaking you got after the party, mark!! Gutted I missed it, and accidentally gave my tickets away to an ingrate student, but Denman and Well Chief, my two wounded warriors, have made it a great couple of weeks otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.