Denmark v Belgium | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Only Kompany retired. Vermaelen will play Against Finland. But defense is The weak spot for The comming years.

2018 was oud tournament, and we Almost Made it. A header of Umtiti changed The outcome of that.

I said that to someone at work today - Belgium seem to have stopped producing centrehalves. Seeing Boyata and Denayer in the starting teams is weird given what they have further upfield.

I said that to someone at work today - Belgium seem to have stopped producing centrehalves. Seeing Boyata and Denayer in the starting teams is weird given what they have further upfield.
Some very good centre backs comming at Anderlecht, but one is only 21( Delcroix), played his first real good Season, but got injured.
Zeno Debast debuted in The last game of The season and is only 17.
And Butera, only 15, but could reach The level of Vincent Kompany.

3 great prospects, but need lots of years to be ready.

Belgium awful in the first half.

Much improved offensively in the 2nd half with the 3 midfield substitutions - KDB hugely influential.

And yet, even with the midfield subs, Belgium gave up numerous chances.

It seems to me that Belgium are are too week defensively to stand a good chance at wining the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.