Denmark v Belgium | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Preference, I guess. Noticed that his mates kept away from him after his goal, no big physical celebration.

I noticed that for the first one. I thought particularly for the 2nd goal that it was not wanting to go crazy in light of Eriksen's situation.

I have no idea what buckfast is. Is it what we normally call the morning meal
As a point of clarification, the drink of champions is called Vimto.
Many thanks sir
It's a tonic wine full of caffeine, quite awful. Apologies for bringing Vimto into it. And doubly so for spelling it's name wrong.

It's a tonic wine full of caffeine, quite awful. Apologies for bringing Vimto into it. And doubly so for spelling it's name wrong.
Oh the fun i had getting to know Buckfast when i first moved to Scotland in the late 80's......
Fucking dreadful stuff but i think i amused the locals with my projectile spewing

It’s fucking horrible and he he trains going down to kings cross will reek of buck fast and vomit . I remember Wembley 96 dancing all day with the jocks .

Does anyone know why Kev wasn't wearing a mask? Seems risky.
I don't think they have to 'cos they are tested regularly and are in a 'bubble' - it does still surprise me how much spitting is going on though and has been going on at football matches.

I never played to a high level, but I never felt the need to spit, why do professional players do it so much?

The defence is an issue. Alderweireld, Kompany, Vertonghen, Vermaelen was probably the best group of international CBs in the world in 2016 but 5 years later 2 have retired and the others are on the way.

Euro 2016 was the tournament they should have won.

Only Kompany retired. Vermaelen will play Against Finland. But defense is The weak spot for The comming years.

2018 was oud tournament, and we Almost Made it. A header of Umtiti changed The outcome of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.