Denmark v Belgium | Euro 2020 Group Stage

The thing I most enjoyed about this game was watching a top international side struggle at a major tournament, look to change things by bringing on their best player, and watch him make the difference as he turned the game around. As a Blue, I used to watch and envy things like that in tournament football, thinking that we'd never have someone of that kind of quality in our ranks. Today it happens and it's our player, which I found rather satisfying.

My daughter and family live in Glasgow and I've tried them all, don't get the Buckfast thing though it's not cheap
I've tried Buckfast, I'd rather drink Vimpto. And I fucking hate Vimpto. But, it's all the rage with a certain demographic, e.g., people who like Buckfast. I love Rollmop Herrings, everybody else in our house think they are disgusting. The faces that get pulled would astound you. So, Buckfast for some, Rollmoos for others. Live and let live. I suppose. Probably.

I've tried Buckfast, I'd rather drink Vimpto. And I fucking hate Vimpto. But, it's all the rage with a certain demographic, e.g., people who like Buckfast. I love Rollmop Herrings, everybody else in our house think they are disgusting. The faces that get pulled would astound you. So, Buckfast for some, Rollmoos for others. Live and let live. I suppose. Probably.
I have no idea what buckfast is. Is it what we normally call the morning meal
As a point of clarification, the drink of champions is called Vimto.
Many thanks sir

As a Blue, I used to watch and envy things like that in tournament football, thinking that we'd never have someone of that kind of quality in our ranks. Today it happens and it's our player, which I found rather satisfying.
Not just that, but the class when he scored to play down celebrating, a truly class act from KdB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.