Denmark v Finland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Says it all doesn't it, the only thing I would say is maybe the presenters were not ready in the studio at the time, No mic's or may not have been in the same room. However they could have just cut the feed if that was the case. As you say it was disgraceful to keep showing him in the condition he was in.
I think it probably was that they weren’t ready. It was obvious that Alex Scott had been crying as she was wiping her eyes when they went back. She also said that she had sent her Mum a text telling her she loved her because you never know the minute. That broke me…I was on the verge watching the footage and praying for Christian but Alex pushed me over the edge! So sad.

Seriously what are UEFA doing here.
That was horrible what's just happened, players will be traumatised, play the game another day.
They have no shame.

A lot of sportsmen aren’t like normal people in the general public, they aren’t of the same frame of mind as normal people. You only have to see how many poor players make it at the top level in sport and you realise it’s their mentality that’s driven them to the top over and above their talent. Some people are just ruthless born winners who never give up. They live for winning matches in the sport they play.

Between them, it could have been an easy decision to make.
Really? So all those tears and tortured faces were just ruthless?

A lot of sportsmen aren’t like normal people in the general public, they aren’t of the same frame of mind as normal people. You only have to see how many poor players make it at the top level in sport and you realise it’s their mentality that’s driven them to the top over and above their talent. Some people are just ruthless born winners who never give up. They live for winning matches in the sport they play.

Between them, it could have been an easy decision to make.
Okay. But imagine this for a moment.

10 of the players in the squad are fully committed to playing tonight.
Maybe just a handful who would rather not, maybe not ready to play but are outnumbered by their headstrong teammates and now have to play a pressure match while suffering from shock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.