Denzeil Boadu (joins Sancho at Dortmund)

FantasyIreland

<""

Blimey,i didnt see that coming.Disappointing from my point of view,as prior to his injury/issues he had such amazing potential.Obviously Dortmund still believe they can rekindle it.

Good player but too injury prone. He wasn't sharp at all last season and it'll be interesting to see if he ever gets back to a point where he looks like a serious prospect.

I strongly doubt that he'll get into Dortmund's first team.

zero chance of him even getting a minute here. Good luck to him. Any fee listed?

Very interested to see how Sancho gets on I personally rate him higher than Brahim

zero chance of him even getting a minute here. Good luck to him. Any fee listed?

Very interested to see how Sancho gets on I personally rate him higher than Brahim
I think it will be a good move for sancho
Especially If they've promised him game time

Lead to believe he was "sold" for £0.00 or €0.00

25% sell on fee €1,000,000 buy back fee, although the back fee was speculated by the person that told me, 25% sell on he was sure about.

When Boadu saw that Sancho was forcing his way out of the club, Boadu wanted to leave but had a bit more class about it.

The older lads in the Under 23's have been told to find new clubs by Jason Wilcox as they are not deemed good enough and are halting the progression of younger players with higher potential.

Brandon Barker (loaned to Hibs)
Kean Bryan (loan to Oldham)
Ashley Smith-Brown (loan to Hearts)
Shay Facey (ankle ligament injury)
Charlie Oliver (didnt find a loan)
Cameron Humphreys (didnt find a loan)
Erik Sarmiento (hasnt settled apparently)
Marcus Wood (didnt find a loan)
David Faupala (took offence at being told he was surplus to requirements, refused to go out on loan. His attitude was also called into question at his previous club)
Sinan Bytyqi (still no word on his heart defect, City have offered that if he has to retire they will put him through his coaching badges if he is that way inclined)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.