Denzeil Boadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful for both as they were two of our brightest talents prior to their horrendous misfortune.
Time will tell for the pair of them but it was great when the 2 were brought on today. Given the importance of the match and the way it was going I was surprised they were brought on. Happily both did their bit to remind of the talent they have. Ambrose so nearly scored at the end when an Angelino cross flashed across the 6 yard box but he has a good touch about him and what an amazing leap he has!

The 2 Everton center backs were winning everything in the air till he came on but not after.And they were big 6 foot plusses. Boadu showed his skill with the ball at his feet plus some strength and I reckon both will be really big positives for the rest of the season.

Time will tell for the pair of them but it was great when the 2 were brought on today. Given the importance of the match and the way it was going I was surprised they were brought on. Happily both did their bit to remind of the talent they have. Ambrose so nearly scored at the end when an Angelino cross flashed across the 6 yard box but he has a good touch about him and what an amazing leap he has!

The 2 Everton center backs were winning everything in the air till he came on but not after.And they were big 6 foot plusses. Boadu showed his skill with the ball at his feet plus some strength and I reckon both will be really big positives for the rest of the season.
Cheers D.

Was told about what he was going through about a year ago and told not to say owt cos he was struggling with it all, hence why he disappeared off all forms of social media. Such a horrible experience for him. He really was fantastic before his injury. It'll take a long, long time to get back to that level, if he can. I hope he does. He always reminded me of an intelligent Ross Barkley prior.

Jeez, I thought he'd 'just' done his knee. Got to feel for the lad, good of City to give him a pro contract while he was still out with no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.