Depeche Mode

manimanc said:
Just got my ticket for depeche mode in november at the nynex....

That is all....

How much were they mate? Ahoping they have not gone by payday.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm --<br /><br />
manimanc said:

That is all....

How much were they mate? Ahoping they have not gone by payday.

newtonheathdave said:
manimanc said:

That is all....

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm --

manimanc said:

That is all....

£55 plus booking fee mate

Not bland, brilliant and innovative and that's from someone of the Beatles generation!

Even better ,though less famous, in their later years. Freelove is a masterpiece.

newtonheathdave said:
The band that could possibly lay claim to being Britains most influential band of the last 30 years seem to get a total lack of respect over here and I have always wondered why. v Got a new album out with some quality tunes on and heard hardly a peep of anyone in Manchester about it. They still fill huge stadiums all over the world and still produce fresh and relevent music yet they seem to hardly get the recognition they deserve over here. Anyone got any idea why?

I can't be arsed reading every page of this and it may well have been said but I suspect it's because they're not very good. Kind of a depressed Pet shop boys who've had too much class A.........

Davs 19 said:
newtonheathdave said:
The band that could possibly lay claim to being Britains most influential band of the last 30 years seem to get a total lack of respect over here and I have always wondered why. v Got a new album out with some quality tunes on and heard hardly a peep of anyone in Manchester about it. They still fill huge stadiums all over the world and still produce fresh and relevent music yet they seem to hardly get the recognition they deserve over here. Anyone got any idea why?

I can't be arsed reading every page of this and it may well have been said but I suspect it's because they're not very good. Kind of a depressed Pet shop boys who've had too much class A.........
They stopped being anything like The Pet Shop Boys before The Pet Shop Boys even existed.

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm --

Davs 19 said:
newtonheathdave said:

They stopped being anything like The Pet Shop Boys before The Pet Shop Boys even existed.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
newtonheathdave said:

They stopped being anything like The Pet Shop Boys before The Pet Shop Boys even existed.

Davs mate they're class,not everybodies cup of tea but they've stood the test of time and keep churning out these great songs and albums year after year,the song..
What groups float your boat then?

better dead than red said:
ludders said:
I've been listening to "101" in the car lately on repeat. They were absolutely huge in America in the 90's. The new album in my opinion is up there with Violator.

They were big, if not huge, in the States before the 1990's, mate.

HHHHHUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEE and I mean fukin HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEEE, U2 huge, that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.