Depression, addressing it and moving on / anti depressants

Good luck OP.
Only you will know whats right for you.
Beware of false pride or stubbornness - I've been on Mirtazapine for a couple of months and can't remember the last time I broke down in tears, the underlying problems are still there but I'm now able to make rational decisions.
Take care.

I'm on 150 mg of sertraline, its not the best and certainly feel it if you don't take any.

I spoke with a shrink for nearly 12 months which was great.

Do you get the head shakes if you miss a few days??

Coming off them is hard work bud. No word of a lie, I went to 100mg for 6 months, then 50mg for six months and still found the cut off near impossible

It's a long term process but it needs to be I suppose. The heartburn is a small price to pay I found, unlike the troubles ejaculating which was a big price to pay

Exercise, exercise, exercise. Best way to feel better. Doesn't matter what form, just get out of the house and do something. If you can't get out, load the wii up or something similar and get moving.
Pills will help with the initial hump, but exercise and then something like cognitive behavioural therapy are the best routes as they will give you long term changes.

My lifelong friend(havent seen him for a month or so) suffers from depression, just when he thinks he is on the mend it goes tits up for him. Anyway he got himself a delivery driving job and i can honestly say he looks and himself said he feels 99.9 per back in the zone, we even went playing arcade games in Southport the other day as we grew up playing these games. We had a cracking day and he looked truly well on the road to health...UNTIL YESTERDAY when i received a text saying he had had a very bad day...my heart sank.

Do you get the head shakes if you miss a few days??

Coming off them is hard work bud. No word of a lie, I went to 100mg for 6 months, then 50mg for six months and still found the cut off near impossible

It's a long term process but it needs to be I suppose. The heartburn is a small price to pay I found, unlike the troubles ejaculating which was a big price to pay

Its horrible, currently not had any due to running out 4 days ago.

Feel very panicky, sweating alot. hope your sorted asap.

http://theconversation.com/how-usin...isit-trauma-helps-us-put-it-in-the-past-77744
Depression can have many aspects - and am not suggesting that anyone has trauma. But, along the same lines, depression
can involve 'hiding' emotions...this can take a lot of effort and ends up being exhausting. So, finding and releasing these
hidden emotions can lead to life feeling relatively more effortless - not so 'heavy' if you want. As an example, I might
eat the same amount of food but if I am no longer wasting energy on keeping the released energies hidden, then I will
have more energy for the rest of life...

I suffer from depression but don't want to be on anything for it always think il fight my way through it but I've been like this for years up and down all the time but when I'm down I'm at rock bottom and it gets kinda scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try cutting carbohydrates down to 30 grams or less per day. Eat high fats and try to keep caffeine intake low. Drink lots of water.

Hope you have a good day mate.

And stay off energy drinks, inc lucozade,
The high amounts of caffeine can amplify the symptoms of most mental illness, making it much harder to treat.
These drinks are banned from all psychiatric hospitals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.