Depression

He didn’t steal my bike, I left it as his house. My mate wasn’t being nasty, we were talking about everything we had been through in life since we met at school, all the mates who had died too young. This has really shaken me, absolutely fucked me over.
Years ago my friend took my scooter and crashed it really bad into a parked car,

That is Twocking. Taking Without consent is theft

Sorry for your loss Joe, but your mate sounds a proper ****. I doubt your dad said it...But if he did, and its a big IF...what kind of shithouse drops that on a grieving bloke?

I don’t know where to put this. My dad died a few years ago, and I always thought of him as a good dad, a good person. I was out tonight with an old friend. Years ago my friend took my scooter and crashed it really bad into a parked car, broke his leg and was lucky to have not been killed. He told me tonight that my dad visited him in hospital, and said, he wished he’d drowned me at birth. What the fuck, this is my dad, you fucking bastard dad, no wonder I’m fucked up and my son too. What the fuck.

What you've been told is a bit shit and shit thing a 'friend' would do to his mate. If he gave a shit, he'd have took that to his grave IF what he said was true.

My question is why would you have your core foundation about your father shaken?

You "always thought of him as a good dad, a good person". That's a core belief to be influenced by.

So, either you've not told the truth to yourself or your 'friend' is a real PoS with an agenda.

I’ve been on 20mg of Citalopram since March 2020 and my depression was only mild. It took two months of sleep and huge changes to my lifestyle to get through it.

What brought it on? I don’t really know but I’ve been better since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.