Depression

I hope we don’t. Footballs a strange game

It is, always remember it’s just a game though. If it’s shit in the moment, go and re-live the times it made you feel great instead.

Im lucky in that I’ve got a few friends that support different teams that I feel genuinely pleased for if they win, or at least makes me feel less bad when we lose. It’s not as if we as fans can do much about it, got to enjoy both the highs and the lows and we’ve definitely had our fair share of both, more extreme than most fanbases ever experience too.

Everyone keeps saying there will be better days ahead but this never ending cycle of bad news is horrific.
It's never ending, I see 2021 being worse than 2020.

but we have the hope of a vaccine ? A genuine chance all elderly and vulnerable will be vaccinated within a couple of months. It’s really positive on that front. A year ago that suggestion would have been totally unrealistic to have a vaccine produced in such a short time.

It is, always remember it’s just a game though. If it’s shit in the moment, go and re-live the times it made you feel great instead.

Im lucky in that I’ve got a few friends that support different teams that I feel genuinely pleased for if they win, or at least makes me feel less bad when we lose. It’s not as if we as fans can do much about it, got to enjoy both the highs and the lows and we’ve definitely had our fair share of both, more extreme than most fanbases ever experience too.

good idea that very good idea

but we have the hope of a vaccine ? A genuine chance all elderly and vulnerable will be vaccinated within a couple of months. It’s really positive on that front. A year ago that suggestion would have been totally unrealistic to have a vaccine produced in such a short time.

Do you believe them?

Struggled a lot this past year. I honestly can't remember now the last time I felt like myself. Every laugh, smile and normal moment laced with a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach. Fed up with this country, its leaders, its toxic, hate-filled atmosphere. I fear I may no never hug my parents again, feel like I've lost a year of my life and I feel totally out of control. We all do I guess. Struggling though. I make football videos for a living, and honestly, it's very bloody hard pretending to be happy every day on camera. I'm aware I'm lucky and there are people literally risking their lives, and I admire them loads and know my situation is fine overall, but I do find it difficult. Gone from liking my job to hating it over the past year. I feel like utter shite today, and i've got *six* videos to make lol. Makes me feel queasy thinking about putting on a front and lying to myself. I know we all do it, but it's fucking tough.

Last edited:
Struggled a lot this past year. I honestly can't remember now the last time I felt like myself. Every laugh, smile and normal moment laced with a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach. Fed up with this country, its leaders, its toxic, hate-filled atmosphere. I fear I may no never hug my parents again, feel like I've lost a year of my life and I feel totally out of control. We all do I guess. Struggling though. I make football videos for a living, and honestly, it's very bloody hard pretending to be happy every day on camera. I'm aware I'm lucky and there are people literally risking their lives, and I admire them loads and know my situation is fine overall, but I do find it difficult. Gone from liking my job to hating it over the past year. I feel like utter shite today, and i've got *six* videos to make lol. Makes me feel queasy thinking about putting on a front and lying to myself. I know we all do it, but it's fucking tough.
If you ever wanna vent mate you can pm me.

Stay strong mate, Ive just watched your youtube tribute to the king, a great tribute, when you said you had six vids to do today, dont we all wish it wasnt seven.
You seem to be having a tough time mate, it will turn around, fucked if I know when, but it will, all we can do is sweat it out and be thankful for what we have.
Try focusing on the positives, you have a great job,(one that I would saw my left arm off for, but I talk shite and no one listens!!). And Im sure there are loads more positives if you look for them.
Stay strong mate and keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.