DERBY banner idea

yatesy94

Of course we all remember Delia's famous HT "where are you" speech a few seasons back, how about we have a banner made with Green and GOLD (Personally I still can't understand whats gold about yellow...) stripes just having in CAPITALS:

"LETS BE AVIN YOU."

arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

I for one think it would just reflect our great sense of humour as a football club and would surely piss off the rag muppets down the road :)

PS - If someone could make a banner on Photoshop or something, that would be great. I'd do it myself but my Photoshop has decided it doesn't want to work today.

genius mate, great idea.

think it should be dangled off the tier above 111/110.

so they have to look at it all game rather then just going over the fans at the start.

robinhood CITY said:
What about
Fools gold

like that also, I'd love it if City provided loads of little american flags haha that would be amazing however we may come across as a bit obcessed lol

yatesy94 said:
robinhood CITY said:
What about
Fools gold

like that also, I'd love it if City provided loads of little american flags haha that would be amazing however we may come across as a bit obcessed lol

haha bit far there mate, we are an english team.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168295&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168295&start=0</a>
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166806&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166806&start=0</a>
A few ideas on them.

yatesy94 said:
Of course we all remember Delia's famous HT "where are you" speech a few seasons back, how about we have a banner made with Green and GOLD (Personally I still can't understand whats gold about yellow...) stripes just having in CAPITALS:

"LETS BE AVIN YOU."

arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

I for one think it would just reflect our great sense of humour as a football club and would surely piss off the rag muppets down the road :)

PS - If someone could make a banner on Photoshop or something, that would be great. I'd do it myself but my Photoshop has decided it doesn't want to work today.

Give that man a prize! Very funny and the tv would pick it up straight away. Lets take the piss out of the rags!

Few Banners like these hanging from the south stand second tier and above 110/111 (obviously with the arrow the other way if hung here)

29c1chs.jpg

2rxcfo7.jpg

2rvzcko.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.