Derby County travel

bluemc

Evening all.

I'm off to Pride Park next Wednesday but caught in two minds about how to get there. I've looked into trains but it will be impossible to get a train back.

I don't mind driving but have never been to Pride Park before. Anybody got any ideas about the best way to get there, and what parking is like around the ground etc?

I've seen the idea of a minibus thrown around on the site, I for one would be up for that and my g/f who is going to the game would be too. Is it likely that a minibus will sorted for bluemooners? If so, I'm interested.

certainly if their is the interest.I have also realised the train or national coaches is not an option due to the lateness of the game.9 have now shown an interest.If we can get 2 more,cost will be about 12 pounds each.
It will leave from near Piccadilly train station,Princes Parkway,M6,starting at around 4.30 from town.

All those who would be in favour should reply to this thread so we've got confirmed numbers. A pick-up around Stockport would also be ideal! (for me at least)

Me & my g/f.......there's two.

I will book it if those wanting to go can confirm to this message by sunday pm with numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.