Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Mine was early 80s. I would never say City are this or that just normal supporters but if you want it we are game to a large degree no matter how old we are.
I agree. Never been involved with hooliganism or know anyone who's properly part of that but been in plenty of scrapes for that reason.

The responsibility for the demise of DCFC is not for Rooney to burden.
The club has been owned by a string of dodgy local businessmen, each stripping the club of its resources and assets.
The club is now in a position of no return, will be relegated , suffer points deductions, dodgy takeovers and total demise.
What a great pity for a club with a large fanbase and premier league potential.
Early/mid 00's I was involved with football finance. The firm i worked with had exposure to a number of clubs, City included. Derby were on the list. They had shit owners then and way too much debt. I've lost track of what happened since but am not surprised. Many of the clubs that we had issues with have gone under or very close to since. City the notable exception. We are very lucky.

Docking points for ffp is a disgrace it effects the fans more and put a club in more shit! Maybe let the clubs get on with it. Without interference

Didn’t help when their captain and a few teammates went on the piss, crashed their car and fucked off.
Remember their chairman being a regular interviewee on talkSHITE as though he was somehow a respected businessman etc. That station is a very poor judge of character!
Wasnt he the same chairman telling the media a few years ago that derby county are bigger than Manchester city!

And get even more in the shite. Yeah let it carry on. You must be related to Sid James.

On balance i fully agree with the docking points for going into admin. If they didnt have that rule I think there would be 10x more administrations in football and the little guys always suffer in those circumstance. It is a kind of double punishment but the game needs it.

When a club is deep in the shit its new owners or investors who will get them out. In the world of business it's often easier to let something go under and buy it of the administarator without dealing with the owner. That would be rife in football but this rule gives a big incentive for new investors to actively stop it going into admin.

Rooney saying he wont walk away Lol. Of course not, he took them from 10th under Cocu to the luckiest team ever to avoid relegation and no one else would give him another managers job surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.