Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Really feel for all my Derby mates and my son who supports them too. This is absolute torture. They have been punished heavily
Middlesborough's and Wycombe's claims are on an if but and maybe and should by rights be laughed out of court. Hope its sorted quick.

Really feel for all my Derby mates and my son who supports them too. This is absolute torture. They have been punished heavily
Middlesborough's and Wycombe's claims are on an if but and maybe and should by rights be laughed out of court. Hope its sorted quick.
I agree with this, as we had our points deduction last year and Reading didn't can we claim against them as they took 4 points off of us which would have kept us up.

Dangerous precedent to set if Boro & Wycombe win.

The problem of delayed points deductions will always be with us if offences are not discovered and punished during the season in which they are committed.

I tend to agree, ours should have come off in the 18-19 season based on that where we finished on 64 points, even with the 12 deducted we would have comfortably stayed up.

When we were taken over in 2015, we finally had a chairman who could throw money at it and we could look to end our 15 year haitus from the top flight. We were a mid to lower champonship team who flirted with relegation

7 years down the line after spending a couple of hundred million we have been charged with breaching FFP. had several transfer embargos because of this, no longer own our stadium and are now playing a league below where we started.

And all we have to show is a day out at Wembley that ended in defeat.

Smashing! :)

One of my good mates growing up was a Derby seasoncard holder, and I've been with him a few times over the years home and away. What a mess. I wouldn't wish this on the clubs I hate the most let alone a club I've always had a soft spot for.

One of my good mates growing up was a Derby seasoncard holder, and I've been with him a few times over the years home and away. What a mess. I wouldn't wish this on the clubs I hate the most let alone a club I've always had a soft spot for.
There's at least 2 clubs I can name right now who I would be more than happy for them to be in this situation

Did anyone else notice how Wayne Rooney s derby lost their recent local derby against forest by trying to play out from the back...Rooney trying to mimic how The Champions of England play,lol

Stick to the utd way,it's more suitable for lower league footy wayne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.