Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

It doesn’t matter, if we got £100 m for those players, with the way clubs are losing money at the moment would be good business.
100m for those players would be outright robbery.

Stones 50m
Gundogen 25m
Mahrez 70m
Mendy 52m

I think Stones if he gets his head out of his arse can still be a top defender, we all know he has it in him, I would still want 30-40m for him, depending on contract length.

Gundy is still 30-40m

Mahrez ffs 40-50m if you put him back at Leicester people would be looking at him again in a year like Zaha.

Mendy, unfortunately, I think he will never fetch much back into the coffers, we will never know what could have been thanks to the knee injuries, 10-20m

So at worst 120m and at best 150m hence the joke of doing Derby for 300m like we got done at the start of our rags to riches story.

Wouldn't surprise in the least if Derby did get promoted that the clowns in red would try to block them coming up....watch this space...we know it will happen.......

Where are the comments about this from Parry ?

Surely Arab owners whose money comes from dirty oil producing countries shouldn't be allowed ?

Football will be ruined by allowing this to happen.

100m for those players would be outright robbery.

Stones 50m
Gundogen 25m
Mahrez 70m
Mendy 52m

I think Stones if he gets his head out of his arse can still be a top defender, we all know he has it in him, I would still want 30-40m for him, depending on contract length.

Gundy is still 30-40m

Mahrez ffs 40-50m if you put him back at Leicester people would be looking at him again in a year like Zaha.

Mendy, unfortunately, I think he will never fetch much back into the coffers, we will never know what could have been thanks to the knee injuries, 10-20m

So at worst 120m and at best 150m hence the joke of doing Derby for 300m like we got done at the start of our rags to riches story.
It’s not what we paid for them that matters.
It’s their current amortised value that count.

Stones 26yo. £50m paid 2016, on 5 year contract, has extended by 2 years.
Currently valued at £22.5m.
Amortised value at £13m, so any amount over £13m is a plus.

Gundogan. 30yo. £25m paid 2016, on 5 year contract, has extended by 2 years.
Currently valued at £36m.
Amortised value at £4m, so any amount over £4m is a plus.

Mahrez 29yo. £70m paid 2018, on 5 year contract.
Currently valued at £43.2m.
Amortised value at £42m, so any amount over £42m is a plus.

Mendy 26yo. £52m paid 2017 on 5 year contract.
Currently valued at £25m.
Amortised value at £22m, so any amount over £22m is a plus.

If you add the amortised value up £81m. So £100m would be good for the clubs books, plus get some big wages off the books.

I love our fans' response to this. Shows we remember where we came from. Good luck to Derby. Hope they can replicate our infrastructure investments and make Derby a force for the future. Another Champs league spot soon to be taken and top 6 soon to become top 7?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.