Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

matey i was there and seen dark days. but the truth is manchester city fans stayed loyal and 30.000 turning up most weeks in the old 3rd division kept the wolves from the door just ?

i don't have any problems with derby county but when they keep flouting the rules and getting chance after chance when clearly others have fallen into the gutter and been punished is wrong. the EFL should hang their heads because other clubs never got the chances derby have been given ? the truth is well put up or shut up and stop asking for extra time enough is enough

You are right, a string of dodgy owners. Big men in a small town. It is the fans I feel for. Having moved from gods own to the area 40 years ago I have some idea of the strength of support they have. It would be sad to see the total demise of the club . Actually what Mel Morris has done is only a small part of the corruption that preceded it.
I think some of the bad will on our forum is aimed at Rooney, when actually he deserves some credit. That wasn't an easy thing to say believe me:)

You are right, a string of dodgy owners. Big men in a small town. It is the fans I feel for. Having moved from gods own to the area 40 years ago I have some idea of the strength of support they have. It would be sad to see the total demise of the club . Actually what Mel Morris has done is only a small part of the corruption that preceded it.
I think some of the bad will on our forum is aimed at Rooney, when actually he deserves some credit. That wasn't an easy thing to say believe me:)

Mel Morris is a problem because of the so called investment into derby and wants a return ? the ground is his only asset and value. it sort holds all the cards ? yes it was a dirty trick in flouting the rules to sort of save derby county in the first place. but like they say if you live by the sword you have to die by the sword.

as for fans of a football club do we really have a say ? once your hooked its like printing your own money. the football club got you hooked line and sinker. even staying away a big club knows somebody else will take you place and you wont be misses ? and smaller clubs go to the wall

pretty much like the glazer at united they laughed at the break away fans that formed the green and gold FCUM
3000 to 4000 thousand tickets went to somebody in the que they meant nothing

People forget Rooney isn't being paid by Derby. He's being paid by bookies. As long as he's being paid his wages he doesn't give a fuck.

How that was allowed by the FL I'll never know.

Well that isn't really true is it? They used sponsorship money to pay a player, not new is it.

That was his playing contract not as manager, he won't be on the same terms now.

The fat bastard should get himself fit play upfront close to a big lump of a player and they will get out of relegation trouble with ease.

Reactions: mat
I agree with this, as we had our points deduction last year and Reading didn't can we claim against them as they took 4 points off of us which would have kept us up.

Dangerous precedent to set if Boro & Wycombe win.
Exactly. Where does it all end. The Middlesborough owner is being particularly vindictive and entitled over this. Both him and Wycombe deserve to fail.

Exactly. Where does it all end. The Middlesborough owner is being particularly vindictive and entitled over this. Both him and Wycombe deserve to fail.

What I didn't realise until recently is Boro wanted Martyn Waghorn in the summer of 2018, but Derby outbid them and signed him for £5m, I suppose that has stuck in Steve Gibson's throat especially as they were pipped by a point to get 6th

Obviously nothng to do with a tepid Pulis team losing 6 on the spin in March!

People forget Rooney isn't being paid by Derby. He's being paid by bookies. As long as he's being paid his wages he doesn't give a fuck.

How that was allowed by the FL I'll never know.
Rooney probably has 50 plus million in the bank. He isn't there to feed Colleen and the kids......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.