Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

You should realise how much in debt our club was , and how near to disaster we were but for a 95th min goal by Dickov.

I am going to support the March on Sunday.

matey i was there and seen dark days. but the truth is manchester city fans stayed loyal and 30.000 turning up most weeks in the old 3rd division kept the wolves from the door just ?

i don't have any problems with derby county but when they keep flouting the rules and getting chance after chance when clearly others have fallen into the gutter and been punished is wrong. the EFL should hang their heads because other clubs never got the chances derby have been given ? the truth is well put up or shut up and stop asking for extra time enough is enough

matey i was there and seen dark days. but the truth is manchester city fans stayed loyal and 30.000 turning up most weeks in the old 3rd division kept the wolves from the door just ?

i don't have any problems with derby county but when they keep flouting the rules and getting chance after chance when clearly others have fallen into the gutter and been punished is wrong. the EFL should hang their heads because other clubs never got the chances derby have been given ? the truth is well put up or shut up and stop asking for extra time enough is enough
Blunt,but straight to the point!!!

Blunt,but straight to the point!!!

derby county are not special just another of the 72 clubs in the EFL ? so why keep giving them chances
i know people will say manchester city was close to pissing in the wind ? but we was a very good project to invest into.
new ground stable in the premier league a huge fan base everything was in place and it was a no brainer ?

derby are on borrowed ground and far from stable and its a disaster zone ? sorry the EFL should give them the punishment coming to them right now and let them start from the bottom

You should realise how much in debt our club was , and how near to disaster we were but for a 95th min goal by Dickov.

I am going to support the March on Sunday.
The debt was amassed well after that building the stadium and overspending since 2001.

City was a sustainable model in 1998-99 according to Bernstein, then he made out like it was a near death escape after we got promoted. It is not as though Div 1 was the Eldorado and saved us, the finances were not big a gap between the 2 divisions for such drama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.