Derby ticket info

Yep. I qualified at 12. Logged on dead on 12. No junior pull throughs available
I spent 3 hours on the phone and managed to get them to admit there was an error. I realised that the pull through would show up if you put 2 adults in and changed one to a junior, only problem was it then changed to u16 when assigning it to a child.

Last edited:
Main issue is not enough tickets go to the genuine supporter hence why the same issues over allocations crop up for certain games. If overseas supporters branches want to go to away games then let them go to Brighton or Norwich etc. Same for all he hangers on and friends of friends. Season card holders have to wait for their points level to buy a ticket but plenty of 'fans' don't have to and that's just wrong.

I'd rather go to Brighton or Norwich tbqfhwy. I only go to that s***hole under duress.

Managed to get in on my points last couple of Derbies IIRC. Looks like I will Miss out this time. Main thing that seems to have changed is the absence of the random ticket ID checks that had been introduced. Anyway, come on City and I see us getting back to winning ways.
Shows how it's going syphoning off tickets when you think some older points holders will be deferred or even worse and you miss out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.