Derby ticket info

Is it really worth expanding the stadium for two or three matches a season? If the expansion can be matched by increased season ticket sales or walk-up numbers, then go ahead. Otherwise, why spend cash to allow more Rags and Dippers in? Besides it will give more ammunition to the ‘empty seats at home’ brigade.

I am probably the wrong person to ask as I haven’t attended a match at Old Trafford since the ‘Denis Law backheel’ match.

Besides there is no guarantee that United would reciprocate and expand the crumbling rust heap to give more seats to City fans.
This has been debated much on here. If tickets were sensibly priced I think we could fill 60,000 plus for a significant number of matches, especially with increased allocations for away fans. When you consider teams like Leeds, Everton, Liverpool, United, possibly the London clubs, plus the newly promoted teams who always sell out, that could be half our home matches. I don't care about the empty seats brigade. None of the major clubs in Spain or Italy with big stadiums fill every home match. Of course Germany is a different and better model with cheaper tickets and transport.
More away fans would also help the atmospheres in the PL as a whole which is becoming more and more sterile.

Get one every other year but not this year!? Was suppose to go to ky points tomorrow, so getting it out early in the unlikely event anyone can’t make it or just has a spare I will take it

Sold out on 19k 15th March 2020 and 20k points today. Seems on a par with last year given the points added since.

Sold out on 19k 15th March 2020 and 20k points today. Seems on a par with last year given the points added since.
It would be on par if the agreed 60% of tickets had gone to season ticket holders.
When they went onsale on Wednesday at 9am there were less than 1100 seat showing for sale .
It was there for everyone to see, perhaps something for our City matters reps to take up with the club

It would be on par if the agreed 60% of tickets had gone to season ticket holders.
When they went onsale on Wednesday at 9am there were less than 1100 seat showing for sale .
It was there for everyone to see, perhaps something for our City matters reps to take up with the club
60% has never been agreed, it was what we were told and certainly does not apply to big games and deciders like Brighton in 2019 when all sorts of club employees and sponsors get tickets for everyone they know. Swansea away midweek 95% to points (or no points) 5% supports clubs, OT 35% points 15% SC and 50% other. Was 60% the average of all games at that time? Possibly.

It has got worse at Old Trafford for points allocations, since 2016 it has been pretty similar with not much over a third to points it seems.

This has been debated much on here. If tickets were sensibly priced I think we could fill 60,000 plus for a significant number of matches, especially with increased allocations for away fans. When you consider teams like Leeds, Everton, Liverpool, United, possibly the London clubs, plus the newly promoted teams who always sell out, that could be half our home matches. I don't care about the empty seats brigade. None of the major clubs in Spain or Italy with big stadiums fill every home match. Of course Germany is a different and better model with cheaper tickets and transport.
More away fans would also help the atmospheres in the PL as a whole which is becoming more and more sterile.
Most of my favourite and most memorable games at Maine Rd were with big away allocations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.