Derby tickets going for £1300 online.....

ha ha ha, that's ridiculous! I've got a seasoncard but for reasons beyond my control I can't go to the derby or the QPR game, just resigned myself to the fact that I can't go, fukcing gutted!!

i posted in a thread yesterday that got 3 grand for mine, obviously tongue in cheek but what if you are a blue thats out of work or your house under threat? you'd have to think of your family and take the dosh. its illegal and immoral but needs must sometimes. as long as its not on here we have no control over it and it will go on.

de niro said:
i posted in a thread yesterday that got 3 grand for mine, obviously tongue in cheek but what if you are a blue thats out of work or your house under threat? you'd have to think of your family and take the dosh. its illegal and immoral but needs must sometimes. as long as its not on here we have no control over it and it will go on.

You got 3 grand for yours???????????? Can I ask was it sold to a rag or a city fan???

Going for £2,612.50 on here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership-manchester-city-v-manchester-united-tickets/manchester-9279.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/engl ... -9279.html</a>

i said other day i might be tempted as im out of work at the minute and probably cant renew next season and it would be able fund towards that,but then again i have been watching city for 39 yrs so i have been waiting for this moment for a long time

thetimeisup said:
de niro said:

You got 3 grand for yours???????????? Can I ask was it sold to a rag or a city fan???

de niro was talking tongue in cheek, he would no more sell his derby ticket than I would invade the pitch!

ONWARD AND UNPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.