Derbyshire deaths

bluethrunthru

Watching this on the news tonight - the videos of the kids - the distraught father - I wish now I hadn't its beyond heart breaking - for someone like me who is anti death penalty etc that 31 year old that has been arrested if he has done this could be stoned to death Taliban style in the street by the relatives and neighbours and I wouldn't bat an eyelid - what sort of monster does this??????? Its so harrowing and such a waste of promising young lives. R.I.P. to them all.

Totally agree, absolutely horrendous for the parents who will never get over this.

wonder what relation he was to the mother given the father was away from the household on holiday. Some strange murders around that county in recent times.

wonder what relation he was to the mother given the father was away from the household on holiday. Some strange murders around that county in recent times.
Her boyfriend probably.
I understood the mother and father to be separated, but that's only what I've read into it.
It's bloody awful though, for all concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.