Derek Acorah RIP

great entertainer and show man and loved the limelight, but sadly using the vulnerable to make money out of is not my cup of tea, funnily enough the tv show's most haunted was great entertainment, i loved watching them and see grown people running around screaming at knocking sounds and seeing things that are not there, many a night spent laughing my nuts off and when derek went into one of his trances pure class tv

R.I.P

great entertainer and show man and loved the limelight, but sadly using the vulnerable to make money out of is not my cup of tea, funnily enough the tv show's most haunted was great entertainment, i loved watching them and see grown people running around screaming at knocking sounds and seeing things that are not there, many a night spent laughing my nuts off and when derek went into one of his trances pure class tv

R.I.P
Funny as fuck his trances that's what made the show. So over the top but it somehow worked

Sad news. Used to watch Most Haunted quite often, just because it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. How he never won a BAFTA, I'll never know.

My favourite clip is at 45 seconds on this video https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/415...-showing-him-possessed-by-malevolent-spirits/ , where he checks if anything's on the floor so he doesn't hurt himself before falling off his stool. Then claims he's shit himself.

Fucking hell haha, gone too soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.