Derek Carr

br88

Not sure where I am supposed to put this comment but I am watching the American football and have just become a big Oakland Raiders fan....hahaha. But why you are asking....well I've just found out that their quarter back Derek Carr is a big City fan....that's a good enough reason for me.

Not sure where I am supposed to put this comment but I am watching the American football and have just become a big Oakland Raiders fan....hahaha. But why you are asking....well I've just found out that their quarter back Derek Carr is a big City fan....that's a good enough reason for me.

There was a feature on the OS a couple of weeks ago - came back to read it a few days later and couldnt find it.

Still pissed the Jets didn't draft him two years ago. His brother was a great college QB whose career was ended by some absolute shitty offensive lines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.