Dermatologist

idahoblues

Got zapped on a bunch of sun spots today, look like I got beaten up tonight. Keep an eye on that shit

Went to one when I was 11 at salford royal to have several warts removed from my right hand and forearm.

Shit me up when applying the liquid nitrogen as he didn't have a steady hand and kept telling me how it could freeze my fingers off if I didn't keep still

Is that the one with the freeze gun because I went a month ago just to get an opinion on a new one and the doc went to town with his gun on it and others - dangerous toy in the hands of a bored dermo if you ask me

What does sun spot equate to in the Queen's English? Do you mean moles or sonething else?
I don't think there's a term for it in the Queen's as it's always rainy or gloomy as fuck in jolly old Blighty. Essentially when you're exposed to lots of intense sunlight it fries the skin and can cause melanomas which in turn can be cancerous and should be removed :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.