Deux nuits avec Aymeric Laporte

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 8 Jan 2019.

1. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

That'll be lost in translation, I'm sure.

Practically every Stoke player lives in and around Manchester and do tend to hang out at the same places as lads from United and City.

Well, you wouldn't live in Stoke, would you!

2. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    I hate Stoke and everything about the shit hole. Only dippers and rags are worse IMO.

3. borassic

borassic

top bloke

4. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

When Steven Nzonzi played for Blackburn and then Stoke he lived in the same house around the South Altricham area and must still have the house as I see him in the gym during the Summer sometimes even though he’s played for Sevilla and Roma since

5. SiMCFC

SiMCFC

Seems very humble and down to earth, hope he manages to find a other pal now Brahim has gone! Get out with Vinny and find yourself a hot mancunian Mr Laporte, she will show you the sights!

6. blue by birth

blue by birth

My lucky day ...just received a City shirt signed by Laporte from Citizens voice .. apparently I won a competition..

Kompany Car and Macca Two like this.
  7. Gabriel

Gabriel

Interesting watch. One might assume that living alone in such a manner could be quite lonely (wasn't there an entourage of men and women when he flew in last year?), but then again family members might find it harder to settle in Manchester, which in turn could be unsettling for the player. I suspect that top clubs, in general, are quite good at helping players settle and keep a keen eye on their physical well-being, but I suspect they are less active in monitoring their psychological state. That said, Laporte strikes me as someone who has been an outsider for most of his life, never fully French and never fully Basque, so perhaps he's had to adjust to living in the margins and that can only be done alone.

On a footballing point, it's interesting that he came from a defensive system which was intense, man-to-man, and where the focus was primarily on winning duels but also on passing accurately. I wonder if that background makes it easier to transition into English football and Guardiola's style of play.

8. KS55

KS55

His appartment looked really dull, like a suite of offices. Needs brightening up.....BAN.....K......S....YYYYYYY!

9. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Someone needs to find him a lovely city fan sister

10. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

We do have form....

[​IMG]

Gabriel likes this.