Deux nuits avec Aymeric Laporte

We do have form....

mario-balotelli-why-me.png

City would have needed to employ Cracker to monitor his psychological state.

Seems really grounded with a simple life. There must be something going on that he cant get into the French squad. The whole basque country thing. Although it is one of the harder international squads to break into!

Plus, That guy is a jinx. Dont let him back haha.
Because he's not an egotistical **** could be why he didn't get picked for France.

Think he said it rains more in Manchester than in Bilbao. Can't be right?

I presume that since people keep telling him Old Trafford is in Manchester he must think the city is absolutely huge. No wonder he included Stoke.

Being alone is not always that difficult for everyone. Some people are very comfortable with the peace and quiet of the solitude and freedom you get from not living with anyone or near family. I certainly love living on my own in my flat and i've never been one for being that close to people, i've got a good family and mates but i don't speak to or see them all that often really. I prefer a life like that. It's less stressful. Every now and again is fine by me. I prefer shopping alone, doing things like walking in parks or up hills alone, training at the gym alone, even going for a coffee or a pint on my own. Nobody relies on me and i don't rely on anyone else. Could say i'm a bit of a loner but through choice and it's how i like it (rather than being a sad sap loner, if you know what i mean?), for some people being alone is really relaxing and comfortable and after being around others it's nice to get back to that self-space.

Not saying Aymeric is like that but i do think society in general has this outlook that living on your own or not having family around is a negative when for a lot of people it isn't.
Correct. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely.

I can see why he said the Stoke thing. Most footballers at City, United, Stoke etc generally like in Cheshire, so for someone who isn't from round here, I can see why you would think Manchester and Stoke are really close to one another.
All the BIG footballers live on the edge
article-2276989-17829792000005DC-140_634x906.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.